Revenue Cycle Management
Patient Registration / Demographics Entry
Insurance Eligibility VerificationEntry
ELATE-RCM has built a strong working relationships with our clients to consistently meet their needs as Ledger balance of Credit and Payment, backlogs are prioritized and processed as per client’s need. We handle the Incorrect adjustments, erroneous credits to ensure outstanding credit balances are accurately resolved in an expeditious manner. Our analysts are diligent and well trained to handle this task efficiently. Our operational model is highly client-centric.
We take the following steps:
- Analyze accounts along with EOBs.
- Work all assigned accounts – big and small-balances
- Resolve all accounts – inspect for patient liability or other adjustment issues.
- Determine if Double Payments were made – if so, refund as required:
Check for Duplicate Payments made for the same account
Accounts Receivable Management
- Receivables Analysis
- Self-pay Follow-up
- Payer/Insurance Follow-up
- Denials management
- Credit Balance Resolution
Downcoding Analysis And Report Generation
The benefits and use for good documentation
- How ICD-10-CM intersects with clinical documentation
- How to apply clinical documentation concepts
- Hands-on reinforcement exercise